Note: We will no longer call residents to offer vaccination. This will also apply to those over 65 years who have not been in contact with the municipality. Everyone getting the vaccine needs to register via Helseboka (via the link above).
Register to get the vaccine
- Everybody over the age of 18 who wishes to get the coronavirus vaccine needs to register. You will need a bank-ID to use this service. (You can choose a language by clicking on the globe on the upper right-hand side in the registration).
- You can also register on behalf of other people (i.e. family members who can't manage to register on their own). To do this you have to log in with your own Bank-ID and choose "Register on behalf of..." (Registrer på vegne av...) in the first step of the registration.
- Even though you might NOT want to get the coronavirus vaccine, we still ask that you register and cross out that you don't want to get vaccinated.
- You don't have to register if you have already gotten the vaccine. If you are a healthcare personnel who will get the vaccine in another municipality, health organization, etc., you do not have to register.
- The vaccine is free and you can choose whether you want to take it or not. It is the municipality that does the vaccinating.
- Do you need any help with the registration or have any questions about the coronavirus vaccine offer in Osterøy that get from this information? Then contact our corona team at 56 19 22 77. Open from 08.30 - 14.00 Monday - Friday.
- If you need more information about testing, covid-19 symptoms, or any other corona related information, please click this link til get to our
Note: If you have any questions about your health, which medicines you're using, and if these medicines weaken your immune system, you have to consult your general practitioner.
When it's your turn:
After registering you will get a text message when we are ready for you to book your appointment to get the vaccine. In the text message, you will get information about where and how you book your appointment to get vaccinated. When you do book the appointment you must show up at the allotted time that is given to you.
Who will get the coronavirus vaccine?
We follow the NIPH list of priorities for who gets the vaccine first and last.
Practical information for when you are getting your vaccine
When you have booked your time to get the vaccine you must show up to the appointment at your allotted time. It is important that you don't arrive too early. We don't want too many people gathering at the same time.
Wear clothes that make it easy for us to reach your upper arm where the injection will be. When coming to your appointment you must follow all infection control measures such as keep your distance and wash your hands. We would also like you to wear a mask.
The vaccination takes place at Familie- og omsorgssenteret in Lonevåg. The address is Fotlandsvegen 27.